Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
As stated in the writing rules;
- The cover page must be uploaded as a separate file. (Use the sample cover page template).
-The main text of the article should be prepared in accordance with the writing rules and uploaded as a separate file.
-The Copyright Transfer Form must be filled in, signed and scanned and uploaded.
- If the research requires ethics committee permission, the Ethics Committee Permission Form should be scanned and uploaded to the system.
-The plagiarism report (with a similarity rate not exceeding 20%) should be uploaded to the system.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
The author accepts and declares the following matters included in the "Publishing Rights Transfer Form":
" I hereby confirm the assignment of all right, title and interest in and on the manuscript named above in all versions, forms and media, now or hereafter known, to the Journal of Social and Analytical Health (JSOAH), effective if, and when it is accepted for publication. I also confirm that the manuscript contains no material the publication of which violates any copyright or other personal or proprietary right of any person or entity. I also confirm that this manuscript has not been published, or not under the consideration and/or submitted to the another journal.
I will obtain and include with the manuscript written permission from the respective copyright owners for the use of any textual, illustrative or tabular materials that have been previously published or are otherwise copyrighted and owned by third parties. I agree that it is my responsibility to pay any frees charged for permissions. I affirm that all authors have participated in the study, have been and approved the manuscript, and accept responsibility for the content of the article and its accuracy; that complied with the “Instruction to authors”. "
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.